University of Milan:
The main building of the University of Milan is located in the city centre, in via Festa del Perdono, 7.
- Buses (54, 60, 73, 84, 94)
- Trams (12, 14 ,15, 16, 19, 24, 27)
- Underground (Duomo station- line 1; Missori station- line 3) all stop nearby.
- Linate Airport is about 10 km from Milan city centre.
Take bus N° 73 to the city centre and get off at Piazza San Babila (close to the underground station - line 1/red line), a few minutes walk from the Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Malpensa Airport is about 50 km from Milan city centre.
There are links to the Central Station - by bus - and to Cadorna Railway Station - by Malpensa Express train. Once you are at Cadorna station take Bus 94 (direction P.ta Nuova).
- The Central Station (Stazione Centrale), Milan's main railway station, is located at the hub of the transport network. This is also where two of the main underground lines intersect (line 2/green line; line 3/yellow line).